Saturday, February 13, 2010

2Pac - All Eyez on Me (Explicit Content Only)


Today marks the fourteenth anniversary of the release of All Eyez on Me, 2Pac's fourth solo studio album. I was reminded of this occasion by Randall Roberts of LA Weekly's West Coast Sound blog. He used the Wordle application to input the full lyrics from All Eyez on Me, creating a gloriously-vulgar word cloud:
Beautiful, ain't it? This got me to thinking (and Adobe Auditioning)... I've spent several hours chopping and cropping the entire All Eyez on Me album, omitting everything but the curse words. The result is a blistering lyrical onslaught spanning over seven minutes in length. All Eyez on Me's full track time is 132:18. If my calculations are correct, that means that approximately 6% of the album is laced with profanity. ****!

Why did I do this? I don't know. But it sure is fun to listen to...



DOWNLOAD:
2Pac - All Eyez on Me (Explicit Content Only)
Rapidshare | Mediafire | Usershare

Happy Valentine's Day!