Friday, October 31, 2008

Pete Rock - NY's Finest [Review]


A few months ago, I wrote a review for Pete Rock's latest album, NY's Finest, for an up-and-coming hip hop web publication called BeatTips. BeatTips.com is the go-to-spot for all things related to hip hop production and beatmaking! I'm glad to say that I've recently been brought on as a senior writer. More on that later, no doubt.

Anyways, my review for NY's Finest was published only recently, so if you'd like to check out my thoughts on the Soulbrother's album -- even though it's a few months overdue -- it's right here! The cool thing about the site -- and, subsequently my upcoming reviews for the site -- is the centralized (though not exclusive) focus on production. Check it out and feel free to shed some feedback in the comments section. Thanks!