Sunday, July 6, 2008

'Yeezy Gets Re-Recompiled!


For a little while now, I've been meaning to update our sample set to Kanye's Graduation album, previously posted HERE. A few tracks came around (notably the infamous 'Flashing Lights' sample that was mentioned in our comment section after floating around the web) and I promised myself I'd get around to doing it! The good folks at Kevin Nottingham (Kev' and Thomas) posted up a revised version of the Graduation sample set just yesterday, re-reminding me to get to business. They posted up a couple of tracks I had no clue of (a song by Prince and a seemingly obscure reggae track which was used for 'Good Night'). But believe it or not, I've got even more tracks to add on to that list (like that Jeezy track which I can't believe I missed on our first go-around)! Included in Kev' and Thomas' set was a bonus Public Enemy acapella; I've also included the acapella for Jay-Z's 'Ruler's Back' for good measure...

Anyways, here's the current playlist/tracklisting:



Click the cover below to download the set: