Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Peek: The Dino 5 - Baby Loves Hip-Hop

Picked this one up today, and I thought I'd share it with y'all. 'Baby Loves Hip Hop Presents The Dino 5' is a Hip-Hop album for (you guessed it!) lil' kids. I'm sure it's been done before, but never by a super-group (yes, a super-group). The Dino 5 consists of Prince Paul, Chali 2Na (Jurassic 5), LadyBug Mecca (Digable Planets), Scratch (The Roots) and Wordsworth (eMC). Yeah... Seriously! We got any parents in the house? If so/if not, these tracks are still worth a quick listen:

DOWNLOADS:
The Dino 5 - Dino 5 Theme [zShare MP3]
The Dino 5 - I May Be Big and Scary (But I'm Really Pretty Nice) [zShare MP3]
The Dino 5 - What About Ten? [zShare MP3]


EDIT: Max over at HHID wrote a great review (though a bit vulgar...lol) on Baby Loves Hip-Hop. Check it out right HERE.

I