Saturday, February 9, 2008

Diggin' with... Nina Simone


As you can tell from this section of her Wikipedia page, compiling her whole discography is gonna be tough. I myself only have about 60% of these albums in my collection. As you know, I like to post cool soul albums from time to time, and today I present to you five awesome Nina Simone records from the late 50's to the 60's. Lots of great songs on each album so fill up! Below, you'll find a list of the five albums up for grabs, and even lower you'll find the all-to-familiar 'Download' sign which expands when you click it. (© HHIR... lol)... Enjoy!

Nina Simone - Jazz as Played in an Exclusive Side Street Club [1957]
Nina Simone - Amazing Nina Simone [1959]
Nina Simone - At the Village Gate [1962]
Nina Simone - Broadway Blues Ballads [1964]
Nina Simone - Nuff Said [1968]


Jazz as Played in an Exclusive Side Street Club [RAPIDSHARE LINK]
Amazing Nina Simone [RAPIDSHARE LINK]
At the Village Gate [RAPIDSHARE LINK]
Broadway Blues Ballads [RAPIDSHARE LINK]
Nuff Said [RAPIDSHARE LINK]

P.S. I didn't forget you Gezzius! ;-D
P.P.S. Myspace Mondays is taking a break this week...
But I've still got something cool in store for you...




1