Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Na-na-na-na, Hey-hey-hey... Goodbye!



Hip-Hop Is Read Presents:
9iu11ani's Greatest 'Hits'
I'm bustin on Giuliani, he rubbin' my niggaz wrong
- Tupac Shakur; 'Deadly Combination'
'Til I meet my maker...
...and Amadou Diallo...Fuck Giuliani and Howard Seiffler
- Shyne; 'Martyr'
Get hit wit the lami, fuck Giuliani
- Lil Fame of M.O.P.; '4 Alarm Blaze'
And Giuliani steady tellin' us put down the guns
But, Amadou Diallo caught at least forty-one
- Lil Fame of M.O.P.; 'Operation Lockdown'
I got niggas in L.A. sayin "Fuck Giuliani"
- Xzibit; 'Likwit Connection'
This goes out to MC's who used to rock in Washington Square Park
Now Giuliani got it locked after dark, so he mastered the art
- Talib Kweli; 'Protective Custody'
I'm getting vexed Giuliani and 6-6-6
-Nas; 'The World Is Yours'
Giuliani suite got all the kings going up for creek
- AZ; 'Affirmative Action II '
Throw gats to Giuliani
Flows tighter than bitches punani, try me, die G
- The Notorious B.I.G.; 'Oh My Lord'
I'm seeing body after body and our mayor Giuliani
Ain't tryin to see no black man turn to John Gotti
- The Notorious B.I.G.; 'Everyday Struggle'
I'ma smoke Pataki and Rudolph Giuli like a wooley
I keep a tooley for any moolie who act fooley
- Big L; 'WKCR Freestyle'
Duck when the mac hits or be dead before your body falls
Cause when my shotty roars we ignore Giuliani laws
- Big Pun; 'We Don't Care'
Rudy Giuliani trying to blind me, but I see reality
Was raised with the street mentality
- Prospect; 'Capital Punishment'
Man Rudolph can screw off! You too soft to stop us
You and your coppers should see some foot doctors
Got your burnt chest popped up, but keep your guns cocked up
Cuz all them cats that you knocked up and always gon' be locked up
- Mos Def; 'Twice Inna Lifetime'
Used to be a hobby, got me duckin' Rudy Giuliani
Like I'm still coppin' big eights from papi
- Inspectah Deck; 'Dashing (Reasons)'
Shoot through your Armani, shoot at Giuliani
Shoot at Illuminati, fuck everybody
- La the Darkman; 'Shine'
Now Giuliani wanna talk about the "Quality of Life"
Think he got the right to follow me at night
- Brand Nubian; 'Probable Cause'
So more of us aware, thinkin' Rudy Giuli'
Really don't give a fuck about a mooley
- Vordul Megala; 'A B-Boys Alpha'
Fuck... Rudy Giuliani
- Pharoahe Monch; 'Stress (Remix)'
They call me Kublain Khan, ready for war with a Ruger 9
I'm ready with a machete for Rudy Giuliani
- Vinnie Paz; 'Rise of the Machines'
Before this day ends go visit mayor Rudy shake his hand and...
(gunshots)
- J-Zone; 'No Consequences'
Cause New York City that's a wild ass town
That's why Giuliani ass tryin to lock shit down
- Tash; 'Tash Rules'
More infamous in L.I. than Colin Ferguson
More hated Uptown that Mayor Rudy son
- The High & Mighty; 'Hot Spittable'
But listen Giuliani: you can kiss my ass
- Ad Rock; 'Squat!'
Giuliani act Gotti, but he's punanni
- MF Grimm; 'Landslide (Remix)'
My conversation qualification is a doozy
The rude Rudy wreckin' write you off as a floozy
- C.L. Smooth; 'If It Ain't Rough, It Ain't Right'
One shot'll blow your face, chest and your arms off
Murderin' Giuliani for all the pain that he's causin'
- Geneveese; 'Just Like Us'
Where Mayor Giuliani rest at, so let me get that
- Islord; 'Bobby Did It (Spanish Fly)'
Giuliani showed me to hell's another level
- Tragedy Khadafi; 'Usual Suspects'
Sadat pass that pot, twist up so we can rock
Get this louie and yo Mayor Rudy need to get popped
- Money Boss Players; 'Game's Sober'
When Giuliani leaves, I'll be the Mayor
- Biz Markie; 'Chinese Food'
From the start, I came from the heart
Giuliani got the nerve to oppose the million youth march
- Keith Murray; 'Bad Day'
I take and rape villages, who gon' stop him?
Not Rudy Giuliani, not Hillary Rodham
- Jay-Z; 'NYMP'
If I catch another case I'ma kill Guiliani
- 50 Cent; 'Corner Bodega'
Giuliani and Pataki can't stop this
Since '86 my whole clique pop Criss.
- 50 Cent; 'That Ain't Gangsta'
Me and my Brooklyn niggaz, we be robbing to eat
'Cause Giuliani'll have a nigga starve in the street
- Shabazz the Disciple; 'Brooklyn Bullshit'
Giuliani and that RICO shit, and me don't mix
- A.G.; 'Who's the Dirtiest'
Giuliani get shot, baby open my favorite spot
- Jeru the Damaja; 'What a Day'
Fire burn Giuliani, Pataki and Cuomo
- Jeru the Damaja; 'Whatever'
And I ain't down with Rudy G no more cause he done fucked up the hash
- Sadat X; 'Never'
Had wet heads like Rudy, lace ya face like a goalie
- K-Bar Allah; 'Godzilla vs. King Kong'
I devour, niggas who wanna test me and defy me
It might be Giuliani or the Illuminati
- Heltah Skeltah; 'Prowl'
When Giuliani steps on the stage 'well call up your canon'
- Camu Tao; 'WMR'
Giuliani? Well that's Mussolini, believe me
- El-P; 'WMR'
You hear me, Giuliani?
- Wizard; 'I Wanna Live'