Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2pac Must Be Rollin' in His..........Cuba

Okay.

A while back I told you about a new 2pac album coming out (no, not the one I'm crafting which can be previewed to the right, and released on Sept. 13th ;-P). Early reports told us this album would be produced by Daz and called "Evolution: Duets & Remixes." Well since then, they've added the Nu Mixx Klassics tag. Fine. I wasn't fond of the first volume but hey, I'm always interested in hearing some 'new' 'Pac. My favorable hopes were initiated by the 'troubled thug' first shot 'Pain' featuring Styles P & Butch Cassidy. To be fair, I'm still anticipating to hear a couple of tracks from the album (such as the rumored M-1 of dead prez & Daz "collaboration" titled 'Lost Souls'). But I just listened to the 2nd "single" from the album, and I'm borderline appalled.

Peep the steez:

What's Your Phone # (featuring Candy Hill)


Candy Hill??? GTFOH...

Hurricane Presents: Tupac Shakur - Young Heart, Old Soul
^ Coming Soon ^